Powered by Blogger.
RSS

The Beginning


Hey, I’m Rina and I LOVE books! I write and read a ton and I’m starting this blog for my personal reviews of books! My goal in life is to read every YA book EVER, plus a lot of adult. I typically only read fiction and fantasy, but I guess that’s alright, because it normally is the genre that is the most universal!
Please give me YOUR feedback of these books if you viewed it differently! If you have questions, comment! I’m really open-minded.
Warning: this blog might occasionally have entries that aren’t reviews. But I won’t spam. Promise :]
I am part of a YALSA group (Young Adult Library Services Association). We review books before they are published! So I might be telling you about some books that might not be out until the next year! But write them down if you find them interesting :]
I write a lot. I have recently completed NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) which is a writing event where you have to write 50k words from November 1st to November 30th. I am very excited about that! I also have more that 30 books started (mostly fanfiction) and have not published or even finished one. I’m working on it.
I have a fanfiction account here, so definitely read and review!:
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2254454/silverdove0
I edit books for my friend, who is also into writing. But I have stopped doing that because she keeps wanting to perfect every few pages and so she never gets any of it done. And she’s stubborn x] So I’m urging her to actually just finish the first draft (the whole idea of NaNoWriMo) so she has the whole plot and everything done. THEN I’ll edit and critique.
And of course reading. Reading reading reading reading. I have done PLENTY of that and I still AM doing it. On this blog, I will try to possibly review every YA book I have ever read. EVER. Let’s try. teehee
HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE MY BLOG! REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND KEEP IN TOUCH AND COME HERE TO GET IDEAS OF THE NEXT BOOK YOU READ! :]

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 observations:

Post a Comment